I’m not really a fan of this guy, but I figured this looked easiest out of the other things I came across. I’m going to do this Dr. Oz 3 Day Cleanse. Link: click here.
I’m doing a 30 day green smoothie challenge starting July 1, so this seemed like a good idea to do right before. The green smoothie challenge is not for meal replacement. It’s just to incorporate green smoothies into your daily routine. Link: click here.
- I considered nixing the raspberries for strawberries, but I’m going to be a good sport. I hate the seeds so much.
- I already keep Almond milk, cayenne, coconut oil, and Epsom salt handy.
- I am not using Stevia. I will use coconut sugar since I already have it and I am assuming the point of it is to avoid white processed sugar.
- If I do partake in the baths, which I want to try to force myself into, I am not using lavender oil. That shit is expensive. While I am out, I’ll see if I can grab a candle. If not, oh well.
- I don’t want to purchase a multivitamin for a 3 day cleanse. I take the vitamins I like already, so I am just going to continue doing that. The variety of foods in this cleanse should provide sufficient vitamins. I am going to try to grab a pro-biotic and an omega-3 supplement. I prefer vegan supplements (I am pescetarian), but what I might end up doing is grabbing 3 almond milk yogurts that have pro-biotic cultures present. Omega-3’s are easy and I don’t mind buying that.
- I am not doing a 4th shake for a snack. I read some reviews of this cleanse and most people don’t even want it. These smoothies are somewhere around 20 oz. If I desire a snack, I was just going to use my vegan protein shake (Herbal Zen).
Now off to purchase my new road bike…